The Rev. Dr. Rob Voyle is a leader in the development and use of appreciative inquiry in church and coaching settings.
Rob's Approach to Training
- Helpful: Training must provide practical, sustainable solutions for today's challenges.
- Humorous: Creativity and humor go together as people enjoy new insights.
- Healing: We create opportunities for people to experience transformational insights that lead to new ways of living, working, and being in the world.
>> See more on Rob's
Helpful, Humorous, Healing
approach to training.
Next Tele-Seminar: Transformational Leadership
In this Tele-Seminar you will Learn
- The difference between incremental and tansformational change
- Core leadership tasks for transformation
- The questions that lead the way to transformation.
>> To listen to the seminar please complete the following.
You will receive an email with the link to the recording.
Your email address will be subscribed to our monthly Appreciative Way newsletter which includes information about upcomming tele-seminars. You may unsubscribe at any time
Privacy: We never rent, sell, or share your email.
If you have any questions please contact
What Participants Say
Rob will enhance your ability to delight in yourself, your neighbor and God through his insightful, practical, loving, professionally grounded, appreciative and often mischievous coaching and
teaching skills; and that will make you a better leader and citizen in God's creation.
Ed Leidel, Episcopal Bishop and Congregational Coach serving North America
Scheduled for Fall Release
- Overview of Appreciative Inquiry
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Appreciative Approach to Transformation
- Facilitating an Appreciative Inquiry Summit
- Stategic Visioning and Doing
- Ensuring Change is a Sustainable Blessing
- Transforming Conflict into Collaboration